Skip to main content
Farmers Market FAQ's
- This is a producer only market; which means that all the vendors grow or make what they are selling.
- All prospective vendors should be given and application, market rules and a state compliance guide.
- All non-craft/bakery vendors MUST be inspected before bthey can sell at the market.
- Vendors are encouraged to complete the "Know Your Farmer Questions" so I can get a little more information for social media.
- All vendors should wear their approved vendor badge while selling at the market.
- The AM has a firm start time set forth by the vendors. The vendors agreed to want the time enforced to give everyone a fair chance at selling. We have set hours, just like a store.